Membership in the Ready Rating program is simple. Here is how it works:
1. Join the Ready Rating Program
2. Take an Assessment
- Review the terms and conditions of membership and create an online profile.
3. Create an Emergency Action Plan
- This comprehensive assessment will help you to put all of your preparedness 'ducks' in a row. Your baseline assessment will be used to measure improvement at the end of the year.
The assessment consists of 5 sections that score emergency preparedness efforts in terms of commitment, knowledge of hazard vulnerability, emergency planning, plan implementation and community resiliency, which are the essentials of preparedness. Learn more...
- Use a powerful EAP template generator to create an OSHA-compliant Emergency Action plan for your organization
4. Improve Your Level of Preparedness
5. Continue the Cycle of Assessing and Planning
- Take advantage of the detailed program guide and best practice tips available to members.
- Conduct drills and exercises to test your plans.
- Implement training programs, achieve certifications, etc.
- Remember, preparedness is a journey, not a destination.